Sports Nutritionist & Strength Coach
I haven’t seen a person who is a high performer but who looks like shit. Performance and good looking body always go hand in hand and that’s why you should put your performance always first.
Do you want to put your performance first and reach your full potential all while having a well-functioning body? Do you want to gain your strength and conditioning to the next level and reduce injuries at the same time with sport specific training and nutrition? Do you want more kilos in squat, bench press and deadlift? Apply to my coaching program and make it happen!
- Vocational Qualification in Business and Administration
- Vuokatti Sport Academy: Further Qualification in Physical Education
- Trainer4you: Personal trainer
- Poliquin International Certification Program level 1 & 2
- Precision Nutrition level 1
- Finnish Institute of Health and Fitness: Nutrition Coach
- Kilo Strength Society: Sport Specific Training Camp
- Finnish Weightlifting Federation: Weightlifting coach level 1
- Finnish Weightlifting Federation: Kettlebell coach level 1
- University of Helsinki: Basics of Human Nutrition 25cr
- University of Eastern Finland: Basics of Sports Nutrition 30 cr
- University of Eastern Finland: Basics of Public Health 25cr
- And many more…